Are you looking to enhance your career and be part of something amazing? We’re one of the most varied and diverse workforces in the UK, employing professionals from all around the world.
If you’re interested in bringing your skills to England, you’ve come to the right place. When you work with us, you’ll join our passionate team and enjoy job security, a competitive salary and flexible hours.
We’ll support you until you feel at home, providing you with a welcome pack and all the information you might need.
Sounds great, what do I need to do?
Anyone wanting to work in the UK should first check the requirements of the professional body/council you’ll need to register with for your profession. This helps by making sure your qualification is recognised and also by identifying any training opportunities you may need to help with your application.
Please note that your application does not provide the right to work in the UK. You will need to meet the requirements of UK Visas and Immigration regulations to gain the right to enter and work in the UK.
Here is a basic run-through of who you may need to apply to:
- General Medical Council: Doctors and Medical professionals
- General Dental Council: Dentists, Dental Technicians, Dental Hygienists, Dental therapists
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) – Nurses, Midwives
- Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) – Therapists, Radiography Practitioners, Orthoptists, Theatre Practitioners, Paramedics
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) – Pharmacists
- Professional Standards Authority (PSA)
If you would like to find out more, please contact us for friendly help and advice about your career with us.