Patient information leaflets
We produce a wide range of leaflets which provide information about our services and about the treatment you might receive in our clinics or during your stay in hospital.
We also produce these in different formats including large print, please contact the department you are visiting for more information.
- Athlete's Foot and fungal nail infections
- Basic foot care
- Advice about your footwear
- The charcot foot
- Looking after your diabetic foot ulcer
- Holiday feet
- Foot infection - warning signs
- Nail surgery
- Orthotic (insole) devices
- Patient Initiated Follow-up (PIFU) - Podiatry
- Peripheral neuropathy in the feet
- Podiatry appointment and assessment
- Toe care after nail surgery
- High risk of foot ulcer
- Moderate risk of foot ulcer
- Low risk of foot ulcer
- Footcare for children and adolescents with diabetes
I don’t fit the access criteria can I get treatment?
Podiatry is available privately and it is recommended that you check whether the person treating you is registered with the HCPC. This can be done online at www.hpcheck.org or by phoning 020 7357 6655.