Royal Devon is committed to helping you access the care and support you need regardless of where you live. That’s why our community services are so important, whether you are seen in a clinic, community hospital or in your own home.
Our health and social care teams cover a wide range of services across Devon, helping people to manage long-term conditions, make healthy lifestyle changes, improve mobility and receive help in a crisis. We work closely with GPs and other organisations including those in the charity sector.
We can help with many different aspects of care including rehabilitation, therapies, equipment and access to treatment.
You can find out more about our services by choosing from one of the options in the boxes below.
- Community Care - Eastern Services
- Community Equipment Service - Northern Services
- Community Nursing Service - Northern Services
- Community Rehabilitation Service - Northern Services
- Community Children’s Nursing Team - Northern Services
- NHS Continuing Health Care - Northern Services
- Health and Social Care - Northern Services
- Care homes team - Northern Services
- Independent Living Centre - Northern Services
- Northern Rapid Intervention Centre (RIC)
- Pathfinder Service - Northern Services